Overnight oats are a favorite of ours because while they’re healthy and easy- they’re tasty too! Prep an entire weeks worth in about 10 minutes and store them in the fridge for an easy grab and go breakfast. Loaded with protein and fiber these overnight oats will keep you full and fueled throughout your day and keep the hunger monster at bay.
These can totally be made with non dairy yogurt and agave nectar if that’s more your speed.
- 4 cups 0% greek yogurt
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract (or more to taste)
- ¼ cup honey (or more to taste)
- 2 cups blueberries
- In a bowl mix together the yogurt, vanilla, oats, and honey. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Divide into four portions and top with ½ cup of blueberries each.
- Rest overnight in the fridge to allow the oats to soften up and enjoy in the morning!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut