If you can’t find already roasted hazelnuts, simply place some chopped hazelnuts onto a dry sheet pan and stick them in the oven with the zucchini for about 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown and toasty.
- 6 zucchinis (1 zucchini per person)
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch dil
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop zucchini in half and slice each half into sixths.
- Spread zucchini onto a baking sheet, coat with olive oil, and season generously with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Chop all herbs finely and sprinkle onto zucchini, reserving 2 Tbsp of the herbs.
- Roast zucchini for 35-40 minutes or until it is golden brown with small black specks. That's flavor!
- When zucchini is done roasting, place on a platter and sprinkle with remaining herbs.
- Crumble the goat cheese over top, and then the hazelnuts. Serve and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut