Craving a Brazilian steakhouse quality meal, but not so keen on the prices? Try this quick flank steak. Serve it with Brazilian cheese bread, fresh salads, fried sweet plantains, and licor 43 for the perfect night in!
- 1 bunch Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano
- 2 large shallots
- 4 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Brazilian steakhouse seasoning (McCormick)
- Heat a large skillet or grill to 450°F.
- While your skillet or grill is heating prepare your steak.
- Rub the steak with 2 Tbsp olive oil and sprinkle on all of the steak seasoning.
- Pat the seasoning into the steak coating evenly. Grill for 7-12 minutes a side depending upon the doneness you prefer.
- While Steak is grilling combine all remaining ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
- When steak is done, allow it to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Slice the steak against the grain and spoon chimichurri over the top. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut