Serves: 6 Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 box spring mix lettuce
- 2 ripe peaches (thinly sliced)
- 1 8 oz bag dried figs (quarted)
- 4 oz crumbled soft goat cheese
- Fennel fronds
- Green onion
Orange Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 2 oranges juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pink pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons champagne vinegar
- In a large bowl lay down spring mix, and top with goat cheese, figs, and peaches.
- Finely chop all herb, the amount is totally up to you. I believe in you!
- Sprinkle the herbs on top of the salad.
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing and give it a good whisk or shake in a jar.
- Top the salad with that fabulous dressing and mix mix mix it up!
- Enjoy you culinary adventurer!