Servings: 6Pin it!
- 16 oz spring mix lettuce
- 2 ripe peaches (thinly sliced)
- 8 oz bag dried figs (quarted)
- 4 oz soft goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1 Bunch Dill
- 1 Bunch Fennel fronds
- 1 Bunch Mint
- 1 Bunch Green onion
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 2 oranges ( juiced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pink pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons champagne vinegar
- In a large bowl lay down spring mix, and top with goat cheese, figs, and peaches.
- Finely chop all herb, the amount is totally up to you. I believe in you!
- Sprinkle the herbs on top of the salad.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl or jar to make the dressing and give it a good whisk or shake.
- Top the salad with that fabulous dressing and mix mix mix it up!
- Enjoy you culinary adventurer!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut