A recipe given to me by my grandmother. It’s easy, reliable, and filling!
- 4 pounds yellow potatoes (diced bite size)
- 5 green bell peppers (chopped)
- 2 large yellow onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 stick butter
- 2.5 pounds polish sausage (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop the onion, bell peppers, potatoes, and sausages into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together in an oven safe 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Pour over the chopped mixture, and toss again.
- Cut butter into 16 pieces and arrange evenly on the top of the mixture.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 to 1.5 hours or until potatoes are fork soft.
- When done, remove from the oven and carefully remove the foil. There will be steam!
- Mix everything in the sauce that has been made at the bottom of the pan until coated.
- Tuck into this immediately with no regard for anyone else or calorie counts. There is no one else. Only sausage bake. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut