Serves: 8 Time: 1.5 hours
- 4 lbs yellow potatoes (diced into bite size pieces)
- 5 green bell peppers
- 2 large yellow onions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 stick butter
- 2.5 pounds polish sausage (sliced)
- Deep 9 x 13 oven safe dish
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop the onion, bell peppers, potatoes, and sausages into bite sized pieces. Mix together in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper into your chopped mixture.
- Cut butter into 16 pieces and arrange evenly on the top of the mixture.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are fork soft.
- When done, remove from the oven and carefully remove the foil. There will be steam!
- Mix everything in the sauce that has been made at the bottom of the pan until coated.
- Tuck into this immediately with no regard for anyone else or calorie counts. There is no one else. Only sausage bake.
- Enjoy! 🙂