She’s not winning any beauty contests, but she’s got a great personality!
- 6 lbs red and yellow potatoes (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 white cooking wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp herbes de provence
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large bunch chives finely chopped
- 1 large shallot (minced)
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp white pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 6 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 16 oz Italian blend shredded cheese.
- In a large pot of salted water add potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Boil until fork tender. About 30 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, in a separate bowl, mix together everything but the cheese to make a vinaigrette.
- When potatoes have finished cooking drain them and place them in a large bowl.
- Pour your vinaigrette over the warm potatoes and mix well.
- When the potatoes have been well dressed add your cheese and mix it up again!
- It will look like a cheesy, lumpy hot mess, but it will be soooooooo good!!!!!!
- This can be served warm or cold. Dealers choice.
- Enjoy those lumps!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut