Serves: 8 Time: 2.5 Hours
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp green pepper (the spice, not the vegetable)
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp spicy ketchup
- Mix literally everything together and let it sit for 30 minutes lol.
- After mixture has set, form into 8 patties and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- When patties are firm: Grill or pan fry over medium high heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until patties reach a temp of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Notes: Freezing the patties before hand helps to prevent your patties from falling apart over the grill or in the pan. This same technique can be used for chicken patties.
And yes you can totally substitute black pepper. Try the green sometime though! It’s legit!