This pairs well with:
Servings: 6Pin it!
- 12 oz smokehouse almonds
- 1 box rice crackers
- 1 box pecan crackers
- 1 lb cherries
- 8 oz sweet peppers
- 4 large nectarines
- 1 small cucumber
- 3 to 4 blocks of cheddar cheeses (Pictured are a sweet red farmhouse cheddar, garlic cheddar, and a spicy three peppercorn cheddar)
- 10 oz jar of jalapeno stuffed olives
- 12 oz jar garlic dill pickles
- Slice each nectarine into manageable slices. About 12-16 slices per nectarine.
- Place olives and pickles into small presentable dishes.
- Slice the cucumber.
- Arrange all ingredients on the board. This can be messy! Just group things that taste good together near each other. Serve with some wine and kick it you classy mamma jamma.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut