Servings: 2Pin it!
- 1 lb salmon (skin on, boneless fillet)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Set grill or frying pan to high heat, around 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, melted butter, and minced garlic. Reserve 1 Tbsp of mixture in separate bowl.
- Coat both sides of the salmon fillet with butter mixture.
- When grill is ready place your salmon fillet skin side down for 7 to 8 minutes.
- If using a pan put a tsp of oil into your hot pan before placing the fillet.
- When salmon gives no resistance upon moving it is ready to flip.
- Flip salmon and coat with reserved mixture. Cook for another 5 minutes or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut