If you’d like a finer blend you can blend this in a spice grinder or a high powered blender. To avoid clumping try adding a marshmallow or a brown sugar bear to your storage container.
- 5 oz kosher salt
- 1 750ml bottle of chardonnay (Doesn’t have to be fancy. Save those dollar bills y’all.)
- 4 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons dried orange peel
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a skillet pour the entire bottle of wine, and place the heat at a gentle medium-low.
- Allow the wine to reduce down to 4 Tablespoons of liquid.
- This will take about 25-30 minutes.
- When wine has reduced stir in the salt, and transfer to a large bowl.
- In the bowl add the rest of the ingredients and stir it up with your hands until everything is well mixed.
- Spread the salt mixture onto a baking sheet and allow to dry overnight.
- Now that it’s dry you’re ready to be the most flavorful being in all the land! Sprinkle it on everythaang. Haters? Sprinkle. Irritating family? Sprinkle. Best Friend? Bless them with a sprinkle.
- When you're done making the world a better and tastier place you can place the rest of the seasoning into a jar or bag. It doesn't matter which- after all you're the most powerful in all the land, and I'm not trying to tell you what to do.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut