Serves: 6 Time: 30 minutes
- 32 oz baby carrots
- 1 tsp garlic and wine seasoning*
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Steamer basket
- Set up your steaming basket. If you don’t have a steamer basket you can boil the carrots until fork tender about 8-10 minutes.
- To boiling water (for steaming) add 2 tsp each dried dill and dried thyme. This makes a fragrant water that scents the carrots without adding the spice directly.
- If boiling only add 1/2 tsp each of dried dill and dried thyme to the boiling water as your herbs will end up coating the carrots.
- Steam carrots for 15 minutes.
- Remove carrots from the steamer or drain carrots from boiling water and place into a large bowl.
- In the bowl add the butter, honey, and garlic and wine seasoning.
- Toss carrots to coat and serve while warm. Enjoy!
Notes: Garlic and Wine seasoning can be bought from a restaurant called “The Melting Pot”, but if you don’t want to buy it I have a copycat recipe here!
Garlic and Wine Seasoning