Garlic and Wine seasoning can be bought from a restaurant called “The Melting Pot”, but if you don’t want to buy it I have a copycat recipe here!
If you’re not into making your own seasoning simply combine 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 1 Tbsp white wine. Toss to coat.
- 32 oz baby carrots
- 1 tsp garlic and wine seasoning*
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add 2 tsp each dried dill and dried thyme to a pot of boiling water, and add the carrots. This makes a fragrant water that scents the carrots without adding the spice directly.
- Drain carrots, but do not rinse.
- Place carrots into a bowl.
- In the bowl add the butter, honey, and garlic and wine seasoning.
- Toss carrots to coat and serve while warm. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut