Serves: 8 Time: 10 minutes
- 1 stick salted butter, softened.
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeno (no seeds or stems)
- 1 Tablespoon green onion
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon shallot
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp tamari
- 1/4 tsp green or black pepper
- Literally the only instruction here is to whirl this around in a food processor until its all blended. Because #winning
- If you don’t have a food processor you can finely mince everything and mix it all together. It will be chunkier, but just as delicious.
But Brittany, I don’t want to do alllllllll that chopping!!!!
No problem! I got you! Take a Tablespoon of butter and a 1/4 teaspoon of everything else. Put everything in your mouth and chew it up. Throw some bread in there. Some chicken. You’ve got yourself a meal! YUMMM-Y!
Just kidding. Don’t do that.