Servings: 6 TbspPin it!
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil (optional)
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- Toss everything together in your blender or processor and blend until it makes a relatively smooth paste.
- This goes great on pork and basically anything you can put in your mouth. It’s delicious. Like for real lol.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut