Traditional breading who? Never heard of her!
Servings: 8Pin it!
- 8 thinly sliced chicken breast
- 4 eggs
- 16 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp adobo seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or butter
- In a shallow and wide bowl (I use a pie pan) scramble eggs together with adobo seasoning.
- In another shallow and wide bowl add all of the Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and adobo mixture, and press dipped chicken firmly into the Parmesan cheese filling in any bare spots with cheese.
- Place prepared chicken breasts onto a plate.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. When warm add half the olive oil or butter.
- Working in batches cook the chicken for 5-7 minutes a side. When you lay the chicken in the pan DO NOT move it. You’re forming a crust and don’t want the cheese to adhere to the pan and not the chicken. Chicken will not stick to the pan when it’s ready to be flipped.
- Chicken is ready when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, and the cheese is golden brown.
- I like to serve this chicken with a Caesar salad. The flavors pair nicely together.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut