Serves: 6 cups Time: 45 minutes
- 6 cups unsalted nuts of your choice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Pour the prepared nuts onto the parchment or silicone.
- Bake in heated oven for 40 minutes stirring half way through.
- The last 10 minutes will vary depending upon your oven, watch them closely to prevent burning. You’re looking for a crunchy coating and a roasted, sweet smell. You will see sugar granules and that’s okay! The nose knows! #trust.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. As they cool they will harden and clump together slightly. You can easily break them apart with your fingers.