The kind of nuts you actually want in your mouth!
Servings: 6 cupsPin it!
- 6 cups unsalted nuts of your choice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Pour the prepared nuts onto the parchment or silicone.
- Bake in heated oven for 40 minutes stirring half way through.
- The last 10 minutes will vary depending upon your oven, watch them closely to prevent burning. You’re looking for a crunchy coating and a roasted, sweet smell. You will see sugar granules and that’s okay! The nose knows! #trust.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. As they cool they will harden and clump together slightly. You can easily break them apart with your fingers.
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut