Quarantine got you missing those cookies from a certain sub chain? Try these soft and chewy big-as-your-hands peanut butter cookies. They’re easy to make and even easier to eat!
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1½ cups cup for cup GF flour blend
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanuts (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and peanuts together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl or in a mixer on high speed cream together butter, peanut butter, coconut sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. About 5-7 minutes.
- When your creamed sugar is ready add the bowl of flour mixture. Mix on low or by hand until combined.
- To your creamed sugar mixture add the egg and vanilla extract- blend again, just until mixed.
- On a large baking sheet roll 1/4 cup scoops into balls and flatten slightly with a fork leaving imprints across the top. Spacing six cookies per baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cookies will appear underdone initially. The cookies are trying to fake you out. Don’t get tricked by cookies- you’re better than that. They’ll firm up as they cool and leave you with perfectly chewy cookies. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut