Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 1/2 recipe 30-minute meat sauce or 8 cups favorite pasta sauce *see notes
- 1 lb uncooked gluten-free ziti or penne pasta (or whatever you have on hand)
- 2 tsp fresh or dried parsley
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz sliced or shredded provolone
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Foil to cover & and oil to lightly coat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an oven safe 9 x 13 dish add one pound uncooked pasta, 8 cups 30-minute meat sauce or pasta sauce, and 15 oz ricotta. Stir to combine.
- Cover the pasta with with provolone, and top the provolone with mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the top of the cheese with parsley.
- Lightly grease the side of the foil that will touch the cheese and cover the 9 x 13 dish tightly.
- Bake for one hour or until pasta is soft and serve for a delicious easy meal.
If you don’t want to make the 30-minute meat sauce and don’t have a jarred sauce that contains meat just brown one pound of a meat of your choice in a pan and add the jarred sauce to it. Kablam! 10 minutes to a meaty sauce with ingredients you had on hand #winning. Find your family and flex on ’em. You earned it.