Served as a salad or a salsa it’s delicious either way!
- 8 large ears fresh corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed, finely diced)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp tequila
- 2 limes juiced
- In a small bowl combine the salt, pepper, chili powder, avocado oil, red wine vinegar, tequila, and lime juice. Whisk together, and set aside.
- Husk the corn and remove the silt (those string things that get stuck in your teeth) slice the kernels off and place in your serving dish.
- Add the bell pepper, and jalapeno to the corn and mix.
- Pour the tequila lime dressing over the corn, mix well, serve with tortilla chips, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut