Servings: 6Pin it!
- 8 cups Brussels sprouts (halved)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp raspberry preserves
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, raspberry preserves, chipotle powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Place the sprouts on a large baking sheet and pour the raspberry sauce over it.
- Toss together with your hands and evenly coat all the sprouts.
- Spread the sprouts into a single even layer.
- Roast at 400 for 40 minutes, or until the flat side is soft and golden brown. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut