Inspired by one of my favorite restaurants in San Antonio, Green Vegetarian, this poblano ranch is vegan, unique, craveable, and delicious!
This dressing is not only wonderful on your favorite salad, but makes a show stopping dip as well!
- ¾ cup coconut cream (well shaken)
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup basil leaves (tightly packed)
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 large poblano pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dill
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Slice the top off of the poblano pepper and remove the seeds.
- In a dry skillet over high heat place the poblano pepper in the pan and burn on all sides. The skin should be very well charred. Leave the skin on, and do not peel the pepper.
- In a blender combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to allow all the flavors to fully develop. Taste for salt and adjust as necessary. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut