Servings: 4Pin it!
- 2 heads hearts of romaine (8 cups, chopped)
- 8 oz spinach and arugula blend
- 3 cups fresh sweet corn kernels
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- Rinse and cook your quinoa according to your package directions, and let cool slightly.
- Prepare your ingredients as necessary, and add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- With your hands toss together all the ingredients and top with dressing of your choice or my recommended poblano ranch.
- If serving as a main divide into four portions and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut