A fun twist on standard roasted eggplant this Greek roasted eggplant makes for an easy and delicious side dish. This pairs well with a grilled protein and a nice glass of chilled white wine or as the star of the show in a gluten free grain bowl!
- 1 ½ pounds eggplant ((about 2 large eggplants))
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Slice the green tops off the eggplants and chop into bite sized pieces.
- On a large baking sheet combine all ingredients and coat the eggplant well tossing with your hands.
- When the oven is ready roast the eggplant for 45 minutes or until the skin is lightly browned and the flesh is soft. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut