Try these marinated olives as a part of your favorite charcuterie board. Feel free to add your own twist to the recipe such as crushed red pepper, orange peel, lemon peel, or fennel seed!
- 9.5 oz pitted kalamata olives (drained)
- 9.5 oz pitted castelvetrano olives (drained)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or jar and keep in an air tight container for up to two weeks.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut