This baked brie uses just a few simple ingredients to make a show stopping cheese perfect for that Christmas charcuterie board!
- 16 oz wheel brie cheese
- 8 figs
- 7 oz prosciutto
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme (chopped fine)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Dice your prosciutto into half inch pieces, and either slice your figs into eighths or chop into bite sized pieces.
- Unwrap your brie and place on a nonstick baking tray
- Top the brie with the prosciutto and then the figs. Drizzle the honey over and then sprinkle with the chopped thyme.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the prosciutto is crispy and the brie is soft and gooey in the middle.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut