Is this broccoli recipe innovative and new? No lol, but it is tasty. This broccoli recipe is simple, satisfying, and easy. Feel free to try it jazzed up with a squeeze of lemon or some shaved parmesan cheese, a glug of balsamic vinegar or a dash of red pepper flakes can add some real personality to an otherwise basic side dish.
- 24 oz broccoli florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450°F
- Cut your broccoli into bite sized pieces and trim any tough ends.
- Drizzle your broccoli with the olive oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper over. Toss to coat with your hands and make sure the broccoli is well coated in the oil and seasoning.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until the broccoli is tender and crispy around the edges and tops.
- Serve hot along side your favorite dish and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut