Dark chocolate and coconut cream come together to form a decadent and unbelievably easy treat! I rolled these in honey roasted pistachios, but you definitely don’t have to use those. Almonds, pecans, peanuts, shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips, and even sprinkles all make for a delicious coating. Try a variety of coatings for a beautiful assortment of treats everyone will love!
- 13.5 oz can coconut cream
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate (at least 63%)
- 1 cup ground pistachios (or coating of your choice)
- In a microwave safe bowl stir together the the chocolate chips and coconut cream. Microwave in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is soft enough to dissolve into the coconut cream completely and the mixture is silky smooth. This is a vegan ganache!
- Place the ganache in the fridge overnight to firm up and cool.
- When the ganache is solidified, but still soft enough to scoop use a Tablespoon measure to spoon out the ganache and place directly into the ground pistachios. Use a spoon to roll the ball around in the pistachios until the outside is completely covered. When it's covered and the ganache is barely visible you can use your hands to roll them into balls.
- The truffles will be very soft so be gentle when rolling (this is what you want) but if you prefer a firmer truffle you can place them in the freezer to firm up before serving. Enjoy chilled!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut