If there’s one thing I cannot stand when I eat a dip it’s not having enough (or any) of the actual filling and instead just getting a mouth full of hot mayonnaise.
This hot crab dip is jam packed with crab meat so you get a mouthful in every bite! Crab meat, cream cheese, parmesan, and green onion all compliment each other and are then broiled in the oven to form a cheesy crust just begging to be broken through. Try it on your favorite cracker, gluten free toast, or even as a filling stuffed in flounder or salmon for a fun treat!
- 8 oz cooked crab meat
- 4 Tbsp jalapeno cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 green onions (sliced thin)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Reserve ¼ cup parmesan cheese and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients and place in a large ramekin or small baking dish. Top with the reserved parmesan cheese and bake for 25 minutes. Turn your ovens broiler to high.
- For the last 5 minutes place the crab dip under the broiler to brown the parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut