This key lime panna cotta takes everything we love about key lime pie and makes it easier! Since there’s no crust there’s no gluten to worry about- besides the best part is the filling anyway!
If you can bring something to a simmer you can make this bright, tart, and quick dessert. I believe in you!
- ½ cup key lime juice (you can totally use the bottled one!)
- 2 key limes (zested)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg gelatin (¼ oz)
- In a small bowl add the key lime juice and sprinkle over the gelatin. Stir well and set aside. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small pot add the key lime zest, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream. Stir well, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling shut off the heat and add the key lime juice and gelatin to the pot. Stir until combined and place in 2 small heat proof dishes. I used mini pie dishes, but mugs work well here!
- Allow to cool in the fridge until firm. Top with whipped cream if desired and enjoy chilled!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut