This fruit salad mixes bite sized pieces of popular tropical fruits and coats them in sweet sticky honey and tangy lime to give your tastebuds a sweet and healthy treat you’ll love!
- 1 pineapple (peeled and chopped)
- 1 papaya (peeled and chopped, seeds removed)
- 3 mangos (peeled and sliced)
- 1 dragon fruit (peeled and chopped)
- 2 star fruit (sliced)
- 4 kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 4 limes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp ground pink peppercorns (*optional)
- In a small bowl and the zest of 2 limes and squeeze the juice from all four limes. Add the honey and pink pepper if using. Mix together to form a dressing and set aside.
- Add all your prepped fruit to a large bowl and pour the dressing over. If you bought pink dragon fruit you'll want to save that for right before serving as it will stain all the fruit (and everything you love) pink!
- Toss the fruit in the dressing and serve room temp or chilled. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut