These warm and chewy baked oats are packed with fiber and healthy fats to keep you satisfied for hours. Creamy peanut butter and melty chocolate chips swirl together to make a comforting flavor combination that only feels naughty. By baking the oats they produce a thick and almost cake like edge while leaving the middle just slightly gooey and tempting. It’s like a breakfast lava cake, but healthy! We love that!!!!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 egg
- chocolate chips (measured with your heart)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In a ramekin or small oven safe baking dish (some mugs are oven safe double check yours!) mix all ingredients together and sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top for presentation purposes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, allow to cool slightly, and enjoy warm!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut