Pink dragon fruit (pitaya), pineapple, banana, and coconut milk come together in this creamy and beautifully vibrant smoothie bowl. Healthy, fast, and fresh this bowl will leave you feeling radiant!
While this recipe uses pineapple and coconut milk for the base you can use whatever fruit and milk you prefer! The only musts are the pitaya and banana to maintain the consistency and color.
- 3 cups frozen pitaya (pink dragon fruit)
- 2 ripe bananas (roughly chopped)
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple chunks
- ¾ cup light coconut milk (canned)
- optional toppings of your choice (what I used below*)
- -peanut butter
- -chia seeds
- -rolled oats
- In a high powered blender combine the frozen pitaya, banana, frozen pineapple, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Divide between two bowls and top with ingredients of your choice. Enjoy immediately!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut