Pistachio salad, watergate salad, pistachio fluff, green stuff- this dessert salad goes by a million names! No matter what you call it it’s an easy last minute dessert filled with fun textures and an addictive flavor.
- 2 8 oz tubs Cool Whip
- 2 3.4 oz packages Jell-o instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 7 oz mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl mix together the cool whip and pistachio pudding mix until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix well, and allow to rest in the fridge for an hour or up to overnight.
- Serve well chilled and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut