All of the flavor you’d expect from a delicious piece of southern fried chicken made healthier!
- 2 pounds chicken thighs
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp herbes de provence
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425°F
- On a baking sheet combine chicken, olive oil, and all seasonings.
- Toss them together with your hands coating both sides of the chicken well.
- Place the chicken in a single layer spaced evenly apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour. This will depend on how large your chicken thighs are and how crispy you want them. Cooked chicken should be no less than 165°F.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut