One of my favorite childhood desserts makes a comeback as Jell-O pudding mix is gluten-free #blessed! This dessert is as simple as it gets and comes together in just 10 minutes. Cold creamy pudding, crunchy gluten free sandwich cookies, and sweet chewy gummy worms all come together to make a dessert kids (and adults) look forward to!
- 1 5.1 oz box jell-o instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 1 bag your favorite gummy worms
- 12 GF chocolate sandwich cookies
- In a bowl combine the pudding mix and whole milk. Whisk vigorously for 5 minutes or until the pudding has firmed up slightly.
- Divide the pudding into 4 servings and top each serving with 3 crumbled sandwich cookies.
- Top the cookies with the gummy worms. Bury them slightly in the cookies and pudding for a fun dessert presentation.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until the pudding is as chilled as you like and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut