You know what cereal I absolutely LOVE? Fruity Pebbles.
You know what cereal I just found out is gluten-free? Mother truckin’ FRUITY PEBBLES!!!!
- 10 Tbsp salted butter
- 15 oz Fruity Pebbles
- 16 oz mini marshmallows (for melting)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (for stirring *optional)
- In a large pot over medium heat add 8 Tbsp of butter and melt.
- When the butter has melted add the 16 oz of mini marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. A rubber spatula or wooden spoon works best.
- When the marshmallows have melted add all of the Fruity Pebbles and stir until combined.
- When combined stir in the additional 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Using 1 Tbsp butter grease a tray of your choice. For thinner treats use a 9 x 13 pan or for thicker treats use an 8 x 8.
- Use the remaining butter to grease your hands and press the treats into the pan until the top is flat buttering your hands as necessary. Allow to cool for an hour, cut, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut