Looking for a quick and easy side dish the family will love? Try these three ingredient roasted pesto potatoes tonight!
- 1 ½ lbs red or yellow potatoes
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 4 Tbsp premade pesto
- Preheat your oven to 425°F
- Cut your potatoes into bite sized pieces and place on a baking tray.
- Toss the potatoes with 2 Tbsp pesto, salt, and roast for 35-45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
- When cooked toss the potatoes in the remaining pesto and serve hot. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut