Although this toilet paper shortage is illogical (and a little funny) here are the CDC’s actual recommendations. As always wash your hands and cover your mouths when coughing and sneezing like decent human beings. Stay safe y’all!
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 16 cups water
- 1 large yellow onion (diced)
- 3 ribs celery (diced)
- 2 carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp honey
- In a stock pot or large soup pot add the olive oil and butter and turn the heat to medium-high.
- Add the diced onion, carrot, and celery, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp black pepper.
- Saute until onions are soft and beginning to brown.
- Add 1 cup of wine to the pot and stir. Scraping up all those delicious brown bits. This is called deglazing your pan. Look at you. Preppin’ and chefin’. Get it.
- Add whole chicken breasts to the pot, along with all seasonings except for lemon juice and parsley.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and carrots are soft.
- When cooked, remove the chicken from the pot and shred. add shredded chicken back to the pot, and add lemon juice and parsley, stir and enjoy! (p.s this soup freezes super well)
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut