Serves: 6-8 Time: 30 minutes
- 12 oz smokehouse almonds
- 1 box rice crackers
- 1 box pecan crackers
- 1 lb cherries
- 8 oz sweet peppers
- 4 large nectarines
- 1 small cucumber
- 3 to 4 blocks of cheddar cheeses (Pictured are a sweet red farmhouse cheddar, garlic cheddar, and a spicy three peppercorn cheddar)
- 10 oz jar of jalapeno stuffed olives
- 12 oz jar garlic dill pickles
- Pinot Grigio
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Slice each nectarine into manageable slices. About 12-16 slices per nectarine.
- Place olives and pickles into small presentable dishes.
- Slice the cucumber.
- Arrange all ingredients on the board. This can be messy! Just group things that taste good together near each other.
- Serve with some wine and kick it you classy mamma jamma.