These can be made with or without bacon to accommodate your needs without sacrificing flavor. They can also be sprinkled with your favorite BBQ seasoning or brushed with your favorite hot sauce for a fun kick! No matter which direction you choose, these giant mounds of flavor will be great along side your dinner (or as your dinner – no judgement here).
- 6 giant portobello mushroom caps
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 cup GF panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 jalapenos (Seeds removed, minced)
- 1 package bacon (cooked and crumbled *optional)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and clean your mushroom caps removing the stems, and scraping out the gills.
- Place the caps on a baking try and brush olive oil over the backs of the mushrooms so they don't stick to the pan.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, and divide evenly between the mushrooms.
- Spread the mixture to fill the entire cap, and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? I'd love to see it!@FlavorSlut #FlavorSlut @flavorslutofficial #FlavorSlut http://facebook.com/flavorslut